Alex Jesaulenko Coaching Internship Program
The Sydney Swans are currently accepting applications from suitable candidates for the Multicultural Coach position under the Alex Jesaulenko Coaching Internship Program.
The position offers candidates from diverse backgrounds the opportunity to work part time as a volunteer in the Club’s coaching program for 8 weeks.
- Unpaid voluntary position
- Flexible hours suited to the successful applicant
- Professional development opportunity working alongside AFL coaches & staff
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidates from a multicultural background (i.e. candidate themselves, or one or more parents born overseas)
- Interest in sport and desire to learn from an elite professional environment.
- Experience in coaching is preferred, but not essential.
- Understanding of AFL is preferred, but not essential.
Please complete the application form below and return via email to email@example.com
Multicultural Coach Internship Application Form here: