Campbelltown Blues Coaching Roles 2021 – EOI
Campbelltown Australian Football Club are inviting expressions of interest from suitably qualified coaches for season 2021.
Campbelltown AFC has a long and proud history within the Sydney AFL competition. Located in South Western Sydney, the Blues have a strong junior pathway with one of the largest juniors clubs in the Macarthur region. Coaches will be well supported by an experienced club executive team and player network.
The Blues are seeking coaching applications for:
- – Men’s First Grade
- – Men’s Reserve Grade
- – 2x Men’s Under 19s
The successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- – The ability to create a culture that is challenging, enjoyable and inclusive
- – High Standards, excellent leadership and communication skills with a mature approach to football
- – Demonstrated organisational skills
- – A strong commitment to teach, mentor, develop and grow the entire men’s playing list, with genuine engagement with all skill levels and personalities
- – Willingness to work collaboratively within our existing coaching team and footy department
- – Ability to identify and recruit new players to the club
- – Minimum Level 1 coaching accreditation or be prepared to complete this prior to the 2021 season.
You will be responsible for the club’s on field performance as well as representing the club and assisting with the club’s continued success and growth.
Previous coaching experience is desirable however the club will consider all suitable applicants.
For further information please contact Chris Fretwell (Football Operations Manager) on 0418 959 695
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence can be emailed to email@example.com