Southern Power Seeking Coaches – Season 2022
Coaching Applications for Season 2022 now open!
Southern Power Australian Football Club are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced coaches for their Men’s and Women’s Senior teams for the 2022 season.
The club is now on the lookout for candidates to fill the following coaching positions:
– Premier Division Women’s Coach
– Premier Division Women’s Assistant Coach
– Men’s Platinum Division Coach
– Men’s Platinum Division assistant Coach
– Men’s Platinum Division Reserves Coach
– Women’s Division Two Coach
– Men’s Division Three Coach
– Women’s Division Three Coach
– U19s Division Two Coach
The successful applicants must possess the following attributes:
– The ability to create a culture that is challenging, enjoyable and inclusive for all
– Proven track record of implementing game plans and structures.
– Ability to plan and implement challenging and enjoyable training plans.
– Head coaches to organise and implement combined pre season training for all grades.
– Great communication skills with the playing group, leadership group and club committee
– Engagement with wider coaching group and local junior clubs.
– Willingness and ability to develop players of various abilities and experience
– Minimum Level 1 coaching certificate is required, with Level 2 strongly encouraged
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or enquiries about the advertised positions should be directed to Club President Mel Ciraolo at email@example.com or for further details contact on M 0424 102 216
We are also seeking interest from persons wanting to assist in volunteer roles within the club in positions such as Team Managers, Timekeepers, Canteen and general helpers for season 2022.
Applications close on 30 November 2021.
Power in Unity 🍐⚡