Mac Uni seeking new Head of Women’s Program
Seeking applications for Head of Women’s Program 2020
Macquarie University Australian Football Club (MUAFC) are seeking applications for a suitably qualified and experienced coach for their Women’s Program for the 2020 season.
MUAFC is looking to build on a successful couple of years, where all five teams made finals, with three teams making grand finals last season. MUAFC operates as one club, and is an inclusive, social club that caters to all levels of playing ability in both the Men’s and Women’s AFL Sydney competitions.
The Head of Women’s Program will oversee the development and coaching of the Women’s Premier Division team. In addition to this, the role is crucial in continuing the long-term development, growth and success of the women’s program.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Football program planning across 1-3 year timeframe
- Ability to drive positive culture and engagement among the playing group
- Great communication skills with the playing group and football committee
- Ability to implement game plans and structures
- Support and mentor other women’s program coaches
- Willingness and ability to develop players of various abilities and experience
All coaches expressing their interest must have at least their Level 1 coaching accreditation, preferably working towards or completed Level 2 accreditation and a valid Working with Children Check. Previous coaching experience at high level of community football is preferred.
Applications, as well as any questions or enquiries, should be submitted to Club President Kristian Purdie at firstname.lastname@example.org.