SUANFC Women’s Premier Divsion Head Coach – Apply Now
SUANFC are searching for expressions of interest for the position of Womens Premier Division Head Coach for the 2021 Season.
SUANFC operates within a unique space in the Australian Football landscape. It operates 10 teams within the local Sydney AFL competition. The club’s deep roots in the University of Sydney, Australia’s premier tertiary institution, make SUANFC the most dynamic and progressive club in the country. The Women’s Premier Division operates within Sydney AFLs first grade women’s competition and, along with the Men’s Premier Division side, is SUANFC’s cultural centerpiece.
The coach of the Women’s Premier Division will play an important role in the football department. They will be responsible for the nurturing and development of their squad of players and working in with the Women’s Division 1 coach in structuring and implementing training sessions in the pre-season and throughout the regular season. The role will provide an ambitious, passionate coach the opportunity to mentor and invest in some of Sydney’s most talented female players.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- – Demonstrated coaching experience within senior AFL in a First/A Grade competition
- – Excellent leadership skills with a proven ability to embed a winning culture in the team
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Good time management and organisational skills
- – Advanced knowledge of modern coaching techniques/philosophies
- – A keen interest in developing players to reach their full potential
- – Experience in the development of a high performance environment
- – Level 2 coaching qualification
- – Valid NSW Working with Children Check
The full position description including details on how to apply can be found HERE
For further information or questions about the role, please contact SUANFC General Manager, Dani Paszkiewicz via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 841 535
Applications close Wednesday 2nd December, however the interview process for eligible candidates will begin immediately, so it is strongly recommended that applications are submitted as soon as possible.