Camden Cats seeking Premier Division Coach for 2019
The Camden Cats Australian Football Club is seeking a new Head Coach for the 2019 season.
The Camden Cats Head Coach will work closely with the Director of Coaching in establishing consistent and best practise coaching policies, individual and team development plans in addition to games plans; that give the club the greatest opportunity for on-field success.
The Head Coach’s primary role is to manage the on-field performance of the club’s Premier Division and Under 19s squads; but providing leadership within the club as a whole is equally important (i.e. mentoring other coaches, driving player recruitment, coordinating off-field club resources and fostering junior development).
The successful candidate will have outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, well-developed knowledge and expertise in building a high performance team environment and the ability to lead and embed a winning culture including proven success in the coaching field.
Candidates will need to address the following competencies and experience:
- Level 2 AFL Coaching Accreditation or higher
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (face to face and social media)
- Demonstrated coaching experience and success in a high performance environment
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic game plans in an Australian Rules football environment
- Demonstrated experience in implementing values and behaviours for a winning culture both on and off the field
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now with your CV and covering letter addressing the above selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively direct any questions to Club President, Joshua Leys – 0420 279 293. Discussions and inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.