Manly Warringah Wolves are seeking expressions of interest for coaching positions for the 2024 Season
Manly Warringah Wolves AFL Club are a successful club in the AFL Sydney competition and will be looking to field 10 teams across men’s and women’s football in 2024.
Manly were one of only two clubs to have all three teams in the three premier division competitions, men and women’s senior premier and men’s under 19 division, play finals in 2023.
With a Women’s under 20’s team also planned for 2024, one of the Clubs key priorities is developing and investing in their strong junior program as a key foundation for the clubs long term success.
As such Manly are now seeking expressions of interest from potential coaches for their men’s Under 19 Division One and Women’s Under 20’s teams, and Men’s Reserves.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to work with a team of like-minded people passionate about the development of our pathway players.
- A strong level of football experience and coaching capability.
- Alignment with the community values and the clubs’ aspirations to provide a healthy football experience on and off the field.
- Strong educator and communicator on and off the field, and who values player care and development.
- Ability to execute a strategically informed game plan and training plan.
- Ideally the successful applicant will hold a Level 2 AFL coaching accreditation, or commitment to complete.
- The ability to create an inclusive environment for all players, coaches, and support staff.
- A preparedness to engage with young players coming through from our junior pathway clubs with a view to growing a strong player list.
- Collaborate and work with assistant coaches, support staff and the football department in the best interests of player experience and the club.
Please forward Resumes and/or expressions of interest to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact (Club President) – Andrew Varasdi on 0408 349 578.
All expressions of interest will remain confidential.