Coaching Opportunities – Southern Power AFC
Southern Power Australian Football Club are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced coaches for their Men’s and Women’s Senior teams for the 2021 season.
Southern Power are looking to build on a very successful 2020 which saw the club secure a premiership in the under 19’s Division Two, along with finals appearances in the Men’s Platinum Division, Platinum Division Reserves and a semi-final appearance for the Women’s Premier Division.
The club is now on the lookout for candidates to fill the following coaching positions:
- – Premier Division Women’s Coach and Assistant Coach
- – Men’s Platinum Division Coach
- – Men’s Platinum Division Reserves Coach
- – Women’s Second Division Coach
- – Men’s Third Division Coach
- – Women’s Third Division Coach
- – U19s Division 2 Coach and Assistant Coach
The successful applicants must possess the following attributes:
- – The ability to create a culture that is challenging, enjoyable and inclusive
- – Proven track record of implementing game plans and structures
- – Great communication skills with the playing group and football committee
- – Engagement with wider coaching group and local junior clubs.
- – Willingness and ability to develop players of various abilities and experience
- – Minimum Level 1 coaching certificate is required, with Level 2 strongly encouraged
Apply now with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or enquiries about the advertised positions should be directed to Club President Mel Ciraolo at email@example.com or for further details contact on M 0424 102 216
Applications close on 30 November 2020.
Southern Power are also seeking interest from persons wanting to assist in volunteer roles within the club in positions such as Team Managers, Timekeepers, Canteen and general helpers for season 2021.