St George Australian Football Club Seeking Women’s and Men’s Head Coach for Season 2024
St George Australian Football Club are seeking applications for suitably qualified and experienced coaches for their Men’s and Women’s Premier Division teams for the 2024 season.
The club is now on the lookout for candidates to fill coaching positions in the following grades:
• Men’s Premier Division
A successful St George Coach will;
- Be passionate about the growth and development of community football in Sydney
- Will invest heavily in St George club culture, functions, programs, and standards.
- Have recent and relevant experience coaching at an AFL Senior Club.
- Hold a current Level 2 Coaching qualification, with a view to undertaking the Level 3 Senior Coaching Course as early as possible. (St George will pay for participation in this program)
- Hold a current working with Children accreditation
- Embody the values and culture of our club, where platers can develop and enhance their AFL skills in a professional, friendly and respectful sporting environment.
- Drive high standards and ongoing improvement across all aspects of our club.
- Be a strong and respectful communicator who can build and maintain strong relationships with players and officials.
- Provide leadership and contribute to the development of out playing group across the whole club, working closely with all club Coaches.
- Plan and run two training sessions per week throughout the preseason and regular season incorporating high level skill.
- Work closely with Committee members and volunteers and actively participate in club and AFL meets and functions as required.
If you think you possess these attributes or you would like to know more about our club, please feel free to contact St George AFC President Mr Angie Zissis at email@example.com or on 0414 995670.