South West Sydney Blues seeking Coaches for Season 2024
South West Sydney Blues are a senior club in the AFL NSW competition who have been elevated to Men’s Premier Division in 2024 along with Men’s Divisional, Women’s & Under 19’s teams in Division One & Two.
Our club is committed to ensuring our Football program is leading the way in Sydney and will continue to ensure our young local talent has access to the highest standard of coaching and development.
It is due to this commitment our club is currently looking for Coaching role expressions of interest in all our Senior competitions for 2024.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Develop and execute a strategic game plan and training plan.
- High level knowledge and experience in coaching senior football.
- A strong educator who is an excellent communicator both on and off the field, and who values player care and development.
- For Men’s Premier Division hold a Level 2 AFL coaching accreditation with a view to undertaking a Level 3 accreditation which costs will be covered by the club.
- The ability to create an environment that is inclusive for all players, coaches, and support staff.
- Provide individual training programs and feedback to players.
- Have a hands-on approach with player recruitment and retention working collaboratively with the club’s Director of Football and board.
- Collaborate and work with assistant coaches, support staff and management to ensure a one club environment.
Please forward Resumes and/or expressions of interest to email@example.com or contact (Club President) – Chris Fretwell on 0418 959 695.All expressions of interest will be treated with confidentiality.